Perth Escorts in Perth

Private Escorts in Perth – Safe & Effective Options on How to Make Your Penis Bigger

While most men are content with the size of their manhood, some guys are just so insecure with their current shaft sizes, so much that they want something – bigger. According to plastic surgeons, cosmetic procedures for men in the West, and even in the developing world, have risen by 200% in the last decade, and demand for intimate procedures is unprecedented. And thanks to recent advances in technology, there are a lot of safe and potent options for making your dick a bit bigger! Here are a few of the safest and most effective penis-enhancement techniques.

The Brazilian Butt Liftwww.privateescortsinperth.com

If you’re kind of embarrassed with your current penis size, and would like to make it a little bigger, if only to “satisfy” your girlfriend, or your preferred Private Escorts in Perth (as well as to satisfy your ego), then perhaps you should inquire about “The Brazilian Butt Lift”!

This option is considered the 2nd most popular procedure for men after pectoral implants. What’s surprising is that around 75% of the men requesting this procedure are gay (who are looking to increase the size and roundness of their butt) while the remaining 25% are straight guys who complain that they always have a flat butt!

The advantage of this procedure is that it includes liposuction that also allows for the simultaneous contouring of the hip flanks and abdomen, and in the end gives the guy a flat abdomen (and it makes their dick look and feel big too!)

Penis Implants

This procedure is the equivalent of breast implants, but unlike the penile implant used for erectile dysfunction this invention is for looks only. Here, a silicone sheath wraps around the shaft to make it 2.5 to 4 cm wider and longer. But to be a candidate for this type of implant, the guy should not be diabetic, and can’t be taking a blood thinner (and he has to be circumcised first!).

The P-Shot

The P-Shot, of the Priapus Shot, was named after the Greek god of fertility, and it was pioneered by an American doctor named Dr. Charles Runels, who specializes in sexuality issues and procedures.

Here, the patient’s blood is withdrawn and processed through a centrifuge to create platelet-rich plasma which contains loads of growth factors. Dr. Runels uses this to increase penis size by 10% to 20%, as well as improve blood flow and attain stronger, harder erections. But then again, if you’re confident of your manhood, regardless of its size, who cares about enhancing it surgically?

I bet your hookup partner, as well as your favourite Private Escorts in Perth, won’t give a fuss about size, as long as you perform well in bed!

Tags:

Tags:

This entry was posted on Monday, May 22nd, 2017 at 6:44 am and is filed under Blog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Responses are currently closed, but you can trackback from your own site.

Comments are closed.


Canberra Escorts Brisbane Escorts Adelaide Escorts Sydney Escorts Tasmania Escorts Darwin Escorts